Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a beautiful Day the Lord has made...

This week we have had some terribly unusual weather, last week we had temps in the 80's, flowers blooming, trees turning green, birds singing....that all changed this week, the sun would try to shine but then clouds would form, it would be so humid and clammy, then when the sun went down the storms would roll in. Rain, thunder, lightening, high winds, we had lots of flooding and destruction from winds, then the next morning here would come the sun, and it would start all over again, it has been cool the last couple of days and last night no bad weather, this morning the sun was shining bright and the temps were in the 40's. It was a beautiful day. Spring is on the way again. Isn't this much like how our lives go? When we leave God, (the sunshine) out of our lives the dark clouds roll in. But his light can protect us from the storms the clouds bring.. I live in a small rural area of Mississippi and this morning on the way to Church, I took some pictures to show my friends in blog land the 6 mile drive I get to make every Sunday, God filled my path with Beauty...it gives me joy to know this will be the last sight I will see when my soul leaves this earth...what a beautiful place for my body to remain, because I know my soul will be in a more beautful spot.







What a Heavenly place to rest.


6 comments:

  1. Oh how green everything is there!!!

    I feel a trip to Ky coming on ;D

    We are having a cold snap today...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly... thanks for sharing your beautiful photos... rural Mississippi is so beautiful...

    blessings. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure is beautiful! We have had snow and sleet today - and my fingers are frozen to the bone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty drive to church and a lovely resting place. Yer bones can rest easy there while yer soul is safely in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...it really is pretty there! I love a country drive, especially a pretty one like that! Thanks for sharing your drive with us!

    I wanted to thank you also for your faithful visits and sweet comments on both Joy and my blogs. We both love your visits! Thanks so much!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..