Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, March 27, 2009

I've reopened my Etsy Store ....

Several folks answered my post about selling my painting some suggested I listed it here for my blog friends to see and others mentioned Ebay, I do sell on Ebay...haven't since Christmas...but my best sellers on there are my Chicken items, so decided not to list my lady...someone else asked if I thought about Etsy, I do have an Etsy store but never had much luck with it, but here goes...I said why not give it a try and announce it to my blog friends, that way more folks will know it's there and someone in blog land might run across this post and check it out. I am planning on putting my Rooster breadbox and other items on Ebay soon, but I will announce it first.
Hope you will check out my Esty...

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your etsy shop. My daughters both have an etsy store--they sell photographs and painted items and whatever they create! Thanks for the kind words on my decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad. I checked it out, and can't wait for you to fill it up, so that I can go shoppin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love that platter. I like buying from Etsy. I enjoy buying handmade things. Well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your etsy shop. I'm on my way to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Molly yer shop banner is so pretty! Good luck with Etsy, I did not even think of it as a possibility, was thinking about Ebay for some reason but with the handmade/handpainted items I think your Etsy store is the perfect place for a lot of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..