Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pink Saturday

My friend Beverly of How Sweet The Sound is hosting a PINK SATURDAY. Be sure and check out all the other pretty pink items over at her blog...
Today I have something so cute to show you, I laughed out loud when I saw it, I'm thing you go girl,....it had to be a girl it was pink... When Dean and I went junkin last Weds. WHEN we finally made it to McComb we stopped at Wal-Mart for Dean to help me pick out the colors for my bath room make over...now I can paint, but I'm not too spiffly on decor, but Dean is a fab designer.
So we picked out some items to use, I knew what color I wanted but needed help doing the accents. Anyhow that's another story.....lol....
After we left the store out in the parking lot.....there she sat, I started smiling and ran to the car and got my camera, 57 years and counting and still looking fine, now neat is that...Hoo-Ray for us older ladies, we still got it...ok, ok, here she is in all her fabulaus glory....Ta-Da....


OK, so she has a little rust here and there, but don't most of us old ladies have a little gray here and there, admit it, we know that brown ain't all natural....lol...but she is a classy lady she even has Cadillac shoes on her wheels.Hope you enjoyed seeing something that was built like a rock to last over 50 yrs.

23 comments:

  1. Glad you got photos...they do NOT make them like THAT anymore! (I know my car won't be on the road 50 yeas from now!) Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is priceless. Reminds me of a picture I took in Arkansas of the truck in that Paris Hilton series where she moved in with a family in a small town (the name of the show escapes me now). It was about the same vintage as that truck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That truck is too fun!! Happy Pink Saturday!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome truck... I would love to drive that around town! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the emblem on the door. Happy pinking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful sharing this lovely Pink Saturday. BTW, I ♥ your blog and need to come back to really browse around later on today.

    I NEED THAT TRUCK, I really NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I love that truck! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Very impressive! I love the signage on her, too (it just HAS to be a female, truck, right?)

    I hope I look that good at 57!

    Have a great Pink Saturday! Finding a truck like that is a great start on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Pink "Mr. Miagi" truck! I love all your fun glass finds! I love the pink bowls and the beautiful blue one! Thank you for sharing your Pinks!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. You don't see many trucks like that around.......I love it. I'm glad you had your camera, sometimes I forget mine. Happy Pink Saturday !
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love this pink truck!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved looking at the treasure. Lucky girl!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again, I forgot to say THANK YOU for visiting my Blog - hope you come back again.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now this was sure a UNIQUE pink find ... Bravo Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY MAJORIE,
    I KEEP MY CAMERA WITH ME IN CASE I FIND SOMETHING LIKE THE PINK PICK UP BUT I HAVEN'T "YET" SO GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO TAKE A PICTURE AND THEN SHARED IT WITH US.
    BLESSINGS
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo Hoo! It may be PINK but it's also RED HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL...LOL!!! Isn't that fun!

    Have a great Pink Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They say a truck is a masculine or manly man kind of vehicle. But I'm glad it was painted pink, to show off their softer side :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is the best post yet today! I love it, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
    I post under the name someplace in thyme and not english cottage rose

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that's a fabulous looking truck! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday a day late :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely the best pink Saturday post I have seen yet. Golly! Comment a day late and $ short.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..