Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Polar Bear & The lady in redwork looks so lovely tonight....

I just love this picture and saying, kinda the way I feel today...Bwahahahaha
Even though it has nothing to do with my post..it's just a little thought for the day.
Ok I know I'm being a bad girl.
Ok, here is my post that I am so excited about..
I finally set down and did a little work today, I finished one of my Lady in Red pillowcases. I used an old Aunt Martha transfer pattern that I found on Ebay. I put it on an off white pillow case...mainly cause I found a new in package pair on sale at a local Thrift Store for $2.00. Hey I like a bargain what can I say...lol..I think the red and off white looks good together.


Think they will look good on my guest bed, when I redo the room in red and cream.....

4 comments:

  1. Love 'em....redwork is tops with me!
    What a pretty guestroom, in red and cream.
    I need to paint, and re-do stuff around here, after looking at y'all's blogs, with these fancy, painted up, magazine ready homes, mine seems a little tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! What a beautiful heirloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! They have a country home feel to them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that gal and her pretty hoop skirt! Red and Cream has got to be one of my all-time favorite combinations, it looks great any time of year, always looks fresh as can be.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..