Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, March 20, 2009

Pink Saturday

My friend Beverly of How Sweet The Sound is hosting a PINK SATURDAY. Be sure and check out all the other pretty pink items over at her blog...
Today for my pink Sat. I wanted to show you some of my glass insulators that I painted with some pink on them,
This is one I did for a little girl names Anna, her name and date was written on the back.
This is a little Ginger with her Bunny and all dressed up in her Easter best.
This little cutie holding her Teddy was done for my GGNiece's Lexi Lang's baby shower. Her room was in pink and black and it was awesome.
This is a set of had painted soaps that I did last Easter for my 3 youngest Grands.
I did a whole bunch of these for the craft show this past Christmas. They all had different color hats, some pink, blue, green multi-color. I usually made a bunch up and let the buyer pick out the color hat. They would fill them with chocolate kisses and give them as gifts. They were safe to drink out of since the paint wasn't sponged all the way to the rim.
Some baseball make does...
last but not least a couple of trays I painted with some pink on them. I laughingly say the 1st one is a self-portrait...the next is one I did for my DIL's Mom for Christmas.

16 comments:

  1. Molly ... your pink stuff is magnificent! Always love to get another peek at your work!

    Terry S

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooooooooo cute! The pink one, I thought it was a little lade with her hat on. But there was a bunny on the front :-)

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Molly! Love the tray with the witch. You are quite the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So THAT'S what people do with glass insulators!!! Nice job - they are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pinkies ! thanks for stopping by my blog. happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ARE talented. Those trays are amazing. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you said you were getting back into painting, I just love your work, those INSULATORS are the most creative things I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented, the painting you do is great and just beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable & creative things you paint!!! I'm sooo loving that little witch tray! Do you offer her on a website?

    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Pink Saturday and have a great first weekend of Spring ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Molly, your painting talent is just outstanding!
    You're a creative marvel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just so cute! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..