Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, March 07, 2009

It's that time again


Yea, their both mine, I need them to make up for the hour I'm losing....I hate day light savings time, ughhhh...I'm always late for Church, no matter how hard I try, I just can't give up that hour.
Don't forget to set the clock forward....


...spring forward...fall back...that's the only way I can remember were to set the clock...lol..a couple of years ago we were on vacation and had to check out by 11:00. So I was being real safe, I set the clock the night before, going to be extra sure to be out on time....we woke up, got dressed and packed, put everything in the car and went to check out and eat breakfast.....WELL...can you imagine my surprise when the Clerk told me it was not 10:00 like I though, but 12:00, Yep I set the clock back instead of forward. And yes they made us pay for an extra day for being an hour late. Well I simple unpacked my car and spent another day. I paid for it, I used it. But I can assure you I set the clock right after that...lol..We left at 7: the next morning, not taking any chances.
Have a happy rest of the week-end.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I really do like the extra hour of daylight, but the first day is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have the same feelings about this time change ! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They stole an hour from us, and by the time they give it back in fall, it doesn't even feel like we're getting the full sixty minutes.

    I'll take a cup of that coffee -- STRONG PLEASE -- if yer sharing...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, I feel ya on daylight savings time. We have worship team practice on Sunday mornings at 8:30. This morning it was like being there at 7:30 and we had a going away part to go to last night so we are TIRED! I'm thankful for a day to rest, though. Thank God for Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo were you late for church???? ROFLMBBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...nope not today. But I have been, before.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..