Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I finished a project...hoo-ray

I don't know if many will remember I started a chair back in Jan that I was painting up prim, I'm not really into prim. I love French Country, shabby chic and plain Country. But I was going to try to bring a little of it into my home,
Here is the post if you'd like to see the beginning of the project....
Well, I'm sorry I'm a country girl through and through, so I had to do it my way, there had to be roosters or chickens in it...lol...This was not an easy thing to paint, have you ever paint a chair with it sitting in your lap, ....no...well believe me it ain't easy and with this old hand shaking I'm luck it even resembles a barn or fences...lol..but my biggest fan loves it and that's all that matters, since it was his Mom's old chair.

I am also thinking about starting a selling blog, what do y'all think? Is it worth a try? Or should I stick to Ebay?

6 comments:

  1. Molly do BOTH. Have the selling blog and on Ebay too!

    The chair sure turned out good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, if you ever have an etsy or ebay shop, please let us all know....it'll be the busiest shop around...well, yours and Penniwig's earring shoppe. Your work is incredible, and people out there have money to spend on quality items that you can make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the comments above. Go for it!

    Thanks for the heads up on the give-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do both!!! Love that chair, BTW! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly, i have been waiting to see the chair here :) Just mahvelous!

    And by all means start your selling blog. You could do it right off here to test the waters ... just put a price tag on things and then se wht happens :)

    Seems like you have a lot of different people already peeking in ... I would give it a try :)

    Terry S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Pink Saturday - I have enjoyed your post and please have a wonderful new week.
    Patricia
    http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/coquettishfleur/

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..