Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY Monday 3/30/2009
Outside my window...The sun is just coming up, the air is nippy and the Blue Jays are fighting with 3 Squirrels over who’s going to eat at the bird feeders, Blue Jays are winning…lol…, a Wood Pecker is setting in the big pine, just sitting, that’s so unusual, maybe he’s waiting to see who’s going to win this fight….lol.. it is so green outside, everything is just springing to life. I love this time of year,

I am thinking...I am not a happy camper this Morning, how much is my broken tooth going to cost to repair? How can he fix a tooth with a crown on it that broke off even with the gum…and on the front no less…and how can biting down on a soft roll cause a tooth to break….and why does something like this always happen on the week-end?

I am thankful …..That at least it wasn’t the tooth my partial hooked too, just right next to it.

From the kitchen...for breakfast it’s hot coffee, a slice of butter pecan cake with butter rum sauce over it. Every now and then DH likes something sweet for breakfast instead of breakfast foods. For supper, Home made Cajun Red beans and sausage over rice and a big glass of sweet tea.

I am wearing….blue jeans, hot pink T and white socks…..

I am going…to have to call my Dentist and tell him I’m coming to see him, I’ll not running around all day or week with a tooth out in the front of my mouth, no way Hosa

I am creating...I am painting a glass block to list on Ebay and making a special shower gift. Will show y’all when I finish…it’s so cute.

I am reading...The Bible from front to back, again, you miss so much the first time around.

I am hoping...to get this tooth fix and not have to rob a bank to do it…lol…

I am hearing...Outside the cars whizzing by, it’s a mad dash on Monday morning trying to get to school on time.. college kids,…lol…..the Blue Jays Squawking, they are noise boogers. The water in my Fish tank bubbling, it needs to have water added.

Around the house...Need to add water to the fish tank, clothes need folding, floors need sweeping as usual, oh so much to do.

One of my favorite things...the still of the early morning just as the sun is rising.……

A few plans for the rest of the week: First and foremost get this tooth fixed, start painting on the shelves and medicine cabinets for the new make over in the bath. Go to the grocery store then to the flooring store and pick out new flooring for bath and bedrooms. Hope
the new fronts moving in won’t be as bad as the last one.

Here is picture thought I am sharing....How did he do that?
Hope you have a great day. don't forget to check out the other daybooks for today

6 comments:

  1. Please share your Cajun Red Bean recipe sometime 'k??

    Oh how miserable...I hope all goes well at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the dentist - they can work miracles! Funny little dog photo - how DID he do that?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray you get that tooth fixes today Molly.
    Cajun Red Beans...I may cook some for dinner myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, it's MONDAY, that means RB&R! I had FORGOTTEN, what's with that? I miss home so bad sometimes...

    I love reading your daybook entries. Just love them to pieces. Our bluejays are all riled up out here, too, spring gets them so fiesty. They are pecking our cats on the head like dive-bombers. Never seen a cat catch a jay yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your dentist can get you fixed up quickly! Funny photo! There has got to be a story behind that! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Just ran across your blog from Lea at Farmhouse blessings and thought I'd say hello! You've been blessed with such talent!

    I enjoyed reading your daybook - that picture is too cute!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..