Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm expanding and growing hopefully for the best....

I have decided that trying to do my regular blogging and my painting on the same blog is too much and confusing. I am a busy, very TALKATIVE lady...lol..and doing so many post each day about a little of this and a little of that, some of my painting has gotten buried...so I decided to separate them...this new blog is to show what I am working on and maybe even a pictorial of how to's thrown in every now and then. I hope you will come to visit me and also my other blog...I appreciate my friends, I have been made quite welcome in the 3 mos. I have been blogging.
Thanks
Molly
PS there is a link at the top of this blog to my new blog....

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great idea to keep things organized! I am a chatty girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ok then...with all your posting, I agree, it would steal time away from your painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, I don't think you can get rid of us that easily, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to have the two blogs, Molly, that way you can "chat" on one, and the other is to showcase yer work, be sure to put yer Etsy link on BOTH of them, going over there to add myself to yer new blog now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..