Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bella Signora...

Want to see what I did last night?...Well I was painting away yesterday evening on my red and white bread box, when I heard a little voice calling me, I looked up and this little plate I bought about a month or more ago, in Clinton, was sitting on the shelf starring at me, from out of nowhere, just out of the blue, this picture jumped in my mine...now this is how I roll...lol..I can be working on one think and something else will call to me saying do me now and I usually obey...pitiful isn't it, don't even have a mind of my own.
So I put my breadbox to the side and started working on this. I got it all painted even posted it on a group forum I'm in...but knew it needed something else, so I went to the on-line Translator and typed in pretty lady and clicked on Italian...wa-la Bella Signora popped up how pretty is that, just rolls off the tongue
Ok, Ok here it is...what you think? Pretty enough to sell or hid in the back of my closet? EBay or my blog?

6 comments:

  1. Hi!☺

    I actually need that pretty hat! I'm a member of the Red Hat club, but I wear pink, normally, on birthday month we reverse and I'll wear lavender....that would look so good on me in May...LOL!

    Enjoying your blog!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly ... the words really do set it off ! Wonderful! Why don't you put it up here for a little bit, and if it hangs around then go with ebay :)
    Terry S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go for it on Ebay. You have great talent Molly. Show it off my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebay - I bet you get it sold at a nice price! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, these tempermental artists!!! When their inner vision tells them to do something, they must obey!

    I love your Beautiful Lady, La Bella Signora...look at that expression, she knows she's beautiful...put her on Ebay I'm thinking, but then again, you might first give yer blog friends a chance at her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented. Ebay or have you tried Etsy??

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..