Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slow and easy does it....



I'd like to introduce you to my baby boy Lance, this was taken when he was 1 yr old, the second one his Senior year in High School, 1998, he was voted Mr. Loyd Star and one of the 3 Most Handsome..
When he finished College and went to work at the Hospital, he and his 2 roommates cooked for themselves and they loved to eat...he soon put on a lot of weight. He did lose a little before he got married, but I guess married life agreed with him & his wife too much...lol..she was small when they married, never got real big, but put on more than she wanted too, so they decided to do something about it...they went on weight watchers a year ago and I am so proud of them both, they took it slow and easy. They worked together on it, walking every evening after getting home, they cooked together and make some great weight watchers suppers always try to have enough to take for lunch the next day.

1st picture is made 3 yrs ago, second one was made Christmas...
I say again, I am so proud of them both, they share the work of cooking and cleaning, they both work, she is an MRI Tech in Jackson and he is a Specialities Tech at St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson.

2 comments:

  1. Molly, they look great!! I bet you are very proud of them. Just wanted to thank you for your kinds words on my blog. It means so much that so many people care and give us encouragement!!! Bless you!!!
    Hugs,
    Joleen.
    I was almost named Mollie after my Grandma.. Mollie, she is 98 now, I still do her hair once a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, talk about a good team together!
    They'll have a marriage forever with that type of thinking. They look great, and am happy to hear that the program can be so successful.But, the true miracle is how they joined forces, and did it together!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..