Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Medical News

Good morning I have had several people inquire as to my Drs appointment yesterday.
Well, for the 3d time since Nov. my Dr has had to cancel (reschedule) my appointment. When I first made my appointment or rather Dr. Lee made my appointment with this Dr back in Aug. it was for Nov 23, well they call 3 weeks before the appointment and changed it to Dec 11, Kept that one and he told me to come back in 2 mos after taking certain meds and having more test run. Test were last week, original appt. was for Weds 18th, they called last week and moved it to Fri the 20th, Yesterday.
DH and I got up at 4:30, and got ready to make the 2 hr drive for my 10 o'clock appointment. We were about 8 miles from home and my cell phone rang, it was my son Lance at Saint D. my Dr's office couldn't reach us, so they called him and said to get in touch with us that the Dr had to leave the office for a family emergency. OK so it was better than us getting there and having to drive back...I know...but I want to know what is wrong with me, I'm ever more sick of being sick...NOW I have to wait till next week to even know when my next appointment will be. They have to wait till he knows he'll be back. I mean, I know they are human and have emergencies also, but this is getting ,,aghhhhhh.....If he wasn't a good Dr and highly recommended I'd find me another one, but good Drs around here are hard to find and in this field especially....
So I really appricate the emails asking what I found out but my answer is NOTHING.
We did take advantage of already being up dressed and on the road...lol..we went to several small towns Junkin' and ate dinner, before returning home.

5 comments:

  1. At least ya'll got to make the best out of the day. Junkin' and eating dinner out is a great way to relax. Hope you get a dr apptm soon to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the junkin' was good fer sure, but I do wish ye could get to the bottom of what is making you feel so wrung out and sick. Feeling puny all the time is just no good! I hope the dr. gets back in the office quickly and can see you this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you had a day out instead, and eventho you didn't find out any medical news, you had yourself a grand ol' time, junkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, how upsetting. I hope it all works out. I know you had fun junkin etc. Hang in there.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like frustration, there!!! I've had a doctor's office call to reschedule, but not more than one time! Oh my....

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..