Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'd like to tell you about my friend...Bev

I have met so many talented friends since I came on line 3 yrs ago that I wanted to mention one of them today......I met Bev of http://beverleyannstudio.blogspot.com/ on a painting chat group that I joined 3 yrs ago. I had been through alot of medical problems and was having trouble being able to get back into the groove of painting again, You've heard the old saying I forgot more than I ever knew, well that was true, it was like starting all over again,...lol...but that's another story I like to forget. Bev was like me, unsure about her ability to paint, but with the encouragement of that group and the ToleTown ladies she has really blossomed and bloomed...here are a few of her latest paintings, now tell me, is she good or is she good. Check her out at her blog site and let her know if you like her work.
This is a painting she did from a picture sent to her from a lady wanting a painting done for a friend....perfect
She did this using a picture a friend of her's from the TT took while on vacation....
and this is her SIL's dog...
Bev, thank you for always being a friend.

4 comments:

  1. Yer friend Bev is indeed talented! I love her work and will check out her website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,
    Looks like your friend, Bev, has real talent. I'll hop over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talented friend you have...you run in the right circles, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, sure don't deserve this surprise, grin. Thanks for the wonderful post Molly, you have been such an inspiration in all you do and the help given thru these short years. Always can count on you for that pat on the back that is needed to move forward. Thanks for you other lovely folks for such nice comments on my love of painting. Sending you all Hugs. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..