Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, February 05, 2009

The little ugly baby "Betty"..got a new dress

Well, I was gone most of the day but I did get a little done on my Ugly Baby, and I do beleive she is starting to bloom out and starting to get that cute little look...or maybe it's just that she is growing on me, I got her dress made but still have to make her bloomers and her apron...I guess it's kind of like a strip tease in reverse...lol...showing a little at a time...Taa-Daa-Taa-Duhhh...well I never could sing ..she said blushing...HERE'S UGLY BABY "BETTY"
Question, Should I put shoes on her or not? Should I give her a white apron or a color to match her dress?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if she needs shoes or not, because her little feet being bare sure is cute...but shoesies are cute, too...I'm leaning towards those little bare feet...gosh she turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look adorable with those bare feet hanging down .... but doll shoes ? I lOVE 'em!
    I think a white apron would be very cheery!

    Terry S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit to your blog so I don't know Betty's story but I think she needs shoes to go along with her new dress. And, I love that quilt she is laying on!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..