Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Just a little tease...slowly but surely

I took a flying trip to town this morning and went to Wally World to get some items I needed to work on some of my projects. I did get sewing machine needles after searching for an hour. The lady in that department had to go in the back and find them...that is so sad. It is getting harder and harder to find items to do crafts with. So this evening I got around to giving my "ugly" baby some hair and hopefully tomorrow I'll get her clothes made...it's just tooooo cold to run around in the buff. ..lol...Here is the beginning pictures as a reminder...While Marissa was here she picked out a pretty navy blue material with tiny lavender flowers on it.
1. picture is of the ugly baby sewed with her face painted on,
2. is the material for her dress
3. is her new hair do.
I think her hair looks pretty good.
I also got an order conformation saying my paints had been shipped so maybe I'll be able to work on my chair this week-end. AND THAT IS WHAT I AM WORKING ON RIGHT NOW....

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE her hair ... quite the diva LOL!

    Terry S

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is so ugly about Betty? I think she's a real doll! hehee!
    Most of the Walmarts in Indiana are getting rid of their fabrics, and the sewing department is all but nothing. How is it in MS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss Molly!
    Your dolly is cute as can be. I just have a weakness for handmade dolls. Isn't it sad? Our Walmart craft & fabric is closing this summer ... to be replaced by scrapbooking supplies! Two others have already closed. I just don't know what I'm going to do.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair makes all the difference! She is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..