Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Tears on my pillow tonight

Well ladies, I won't be around for a few days, my little computer has messed up again and I just don't know what to do with it. I can't even get the screen to come on, I was doing a post for Rednesday and had to go let my ChiChi out for a minute, when I came back the screen was black so I moved the mouse around like I usually do, but nothing...so I turned monitor off and back on and got a message no input check video cable...
what happened I just got up for a minute..nothing changed or moved...Ahggggggg..
I'm on DH's puter right now and it just won't let me do much but type, no pictures. So till I get it to the Dr and see what is wrong I won't be posting anything.
Good night hope I'm back in a day or two.

3 comments:

  1. We will miss you for a couple of days - hope YOU get feeling better. Nice you DH lets you use his. Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have all the bloggers gone....long time passin'....Isnt there a song something like that? Hope you get 'er fixed soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sorry. Bad, bad puter. Hope it get's well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..