Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, February 26, 2010

Pink Saturday....sweet charm


It's time for Pink Saturday. with Beverly at How Sweet The Sound and I signed up to show my pinks ...
Today my Sis and I took a little trip down south and did a little junkin' along the way. I found several items in Sumnit at my favorite Vendors Mall and then we went on to McComb and I found several items at different Thrift Stores...I will be showing all of it eventually but for today I wanted to show this cute picture I found. Of course I fell in love with the little blond... and then the price of $5.00 just clinched the deal..I have it hanging in my living room...Doesn't she look cute in her little pink dress and big pink bow in her hair.
The only thing I found wrong with it was the bottom of the frame has a chunk broke out of it. I haven't decided if I am going to reframe it or maybe paint this on and distress it. What do you thing?

13 comments:

  1. That is a very sweet picture. Lucky you.
    Have a great pink saturday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really great deal, Molly, The picture is lovely...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture..it's sweet as can be. I would leave it as is till I made up my mind for sure. Either way,it will be beautiful. Happy Pinks and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a really great picture and such a good price, you are one heck of a shopper for sure. Love your little squirrel pic and it inspired me to create the slideshow on my blog. thanks for all the inspiration you give to so many

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOLLY, The picture is darling and I understand why you fell in love with it. Have a great Saturday.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty picture! Don't you just love Thrift Shopping!
    Debbie-Dabble

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Molly,
    what a cute girl and lovely find!
    As for me, I'd paint the frame and distress it... ;))
    Happy PS,
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute picture! Happy Pink Saturday. Hugs Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute, and what a buy! I'm so happy for you!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy PS!
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would leave it and destress it! Beautiful! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet picture! I would just paint over the frame a bit and sand it down lightly in a few places to blend.

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I would probably just fill in in with some wood putty or my hubby has used bondo to fix wood and sand it. Then paint it again.

    Beautiful picute.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..