Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let's play hide and seek...I hide you seek....

As most of you know by now I have taken an interest in photography. I love taking pictures outside my bedroom window, that is were most of the action is now adays.....outside the window...lol..sorry about that, just could resist.
Anyhow Tuesday morning I raised the shades bright and early when I heard the birds just a singing, I so love to hear these sounds.

Well when I looked I saw that a little visitor had been to visit my squirrel feeder, and he was still there eating away. I did take a bunch of pictures, they are such interesting little creatures, their little paws look like fingers and they are so creative at getting to the food, I made a slide show of those shots, it is at the top of my blog.
I wanted to tell you about this one little feller that I spied while taking those pictures, he was on the ground digging up acorns he had buried easier...I am still laughing at him...here goes his actions... 

 minding his own business hunting for acorns...

 I know it's here somewhere...
 pay dirt, here it is...
 humm good...what is that????
 it's coming from this direction...(it was a hot rod Ford coming down the road)...didn't get a picture of it, but it was loud....when I looked back the squirrel was gone...lol...see where I found him?...lol
 It's like he is saying, they can't see me here...no, no, no...
 Woo lookie, I found food right here, but someone has already ate it... booo...
 ok, I'm outta here, see you later....

8 comments:

  1. Hi Molly...

    My friend, you got some really great photos there!!! The photo that you used for your header...is absolutely perfect!!! It's just adorable and it's so unique! At first sight, I thought it was a postcard! You caught that little guy at just the perfect time! I love watching the squirrels...they really are entertaining! hehe! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous photos with us...what a treat!!!

    I also took a peek at your vintage Mesa Verde letter opener...it's awesome! I just giggled reading about you trying to clean out your hubby's closet! Girl, a couple of years ago, my honey finally let me get rid of clothes that he's had since high school...he's 42 now! Hehe! You're not alone! Well my friend, thank you for sharing your beautiful photos and awesome letter opener! Come by for a visit when you get a chance!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some of the pictures in your header when I looked at the other post. Great shots, I like the way he's standing up next to the cob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the slide show Molly. Those little guys are so cute! I wondered if they really like those corn cob feeders. Guess I know now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wanting to become a better photographer this year! That is one of my goals! I love the play by play of Mr. Squirrel! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I like watching them too.
    But they are eating me out of house and home with the
    bird food, and I really don't want to get the squirrel proof feeders.
    Maybe once this snow is gone they will slow down and get back digging up their buried treasures here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, Molly, but I do have to say that I can't feel any great affection for squirrels. We've had too many getting into our attic and keeping us up at night with their incessant scratching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Molly!

    You sure were lucky to get such great pictures of that squirrel! I have a hard time even getting to see a squirrel around my house because of my dogs. They chase them all day!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Molly, that is the most hilarious picture of that squirrel. Honestly, sell it to Hallmark...that would make a great card...you have a real talent!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..