Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Pink Saturday...random

Good morning ladies, I'm afraid that I may have caught a bad old stomach bug, I started feeling sickish yesterday evening and really feeling sickish this morning. Hope it is only a 24 hr thingie...cause I sure fell blahhhh, as I've said before, "old age ain't for the weak"...lol...when I was younger I was never sick, no matter what the kids brought home I didn't take it. Now that I'm old "er" every thing that even flies over my house comes to visit. But,
It's time for Pink Saturday. with Beverly at How Sweet The Sound and I signed up to show my pinks ...
I just picked a few random items to show, it being close to Valentine's Day I picked a few of my "heart" items, items close to my heart...
Like this beautiful pale cream and pink picture frame, the picture in it is of my Sis, Me and our Brother...in days gone by. The frame has very mute pink hearts, roses and other items on it...
The next pink item is also a picture frame and it holds apicture of our pink lady, this picture was made 5 yrs ago and she still loves her pinks. The dress she is wearing is a soft pink, but it doesn't show to good. She picked out the frame for me......
  The last item is a little treasure a friend' that I worked with brought back to me, when she went home to South Korea to visit family in 1999, I'm not sure what it is called but I loved it. I have it hanging on my buffett drawer knob, but moved it so I could get a good picture...for some reason just couldn't get a good one where it was....I love the different shades of pink....
 I hope you enjoyed my pink items of love this morning amd please check out all the great pink items the other bloggers have to show.....
Now...I am headed back to bed, will stop by your great blogs to visit when I am feeling a little better. I don't want to spread my bug around...lol..

11 comments:

  1. Love your pinks! hope you feel better!
    Debbie@debbie-dabble

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the pinks...thanks for the visit Molly, blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, so sorry you're sick. I hope you will be feeing "in the pink" soon.

    Loved seeing your pictures! Family ones are always the best, and the frames are pretty.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Pinks. Happy Pink Saturday. Don't forget to visit me. It is your only chance to enter my giveaway.
    Nancy

    feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you are not feeling well, all your pinks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your frame is really pretty, the picture of you and your family is really nice. Hope your feeling better soon

    Ann
    tin and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly... what cute frames... I love the photo or you, your brother and sister... timeless and percious!

    Happy Pink Saturday! Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely pink items! I do hope you feel better soon!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. OLD AGE AIN'T FER SISSIES!!!

    Tee hee

    Get better soon hun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Molly!
    Hope you feel better!
    Very sweet pinks! Thanks for visiting me yesterday too! We were snowed in and had no Internet...Happy Pink Sunday! ;))

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..