Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, February 01, 2010

Blue Monday

It is Blue Monday over at Sally's house. Well maybe not blue times, but time for some great blue items...Please visit Smiling Sally by clicking here.....
Be sure and check out all of the lovely blues other blogs have to show.
After 2 days of this on my window..

The sun came up on a beautiful,  but cold day in the deep south... On the way to Church this morning, I was greeted with these beautiful shades of blue, a Buzzard sitting in a tree out side the Church  door made me and Rissa laugh...wonder who it was waiting for...lol..
  At the little lake above our home this is what greeted us, I always have my camera and had to stop, right in the middle of the road...yep thank goodness, nothing was coming...and snapped these two pictures. In the last picture, I don't know if you can tell, one was diving for fish? Click on pictures to enlarge to see better.
 After all this rain and now a beautiful day today, my mind wondered to warm Spring weather and I started having visions of  blue road signs. Like this one, it's cloudy,



but it's getting clearer....here it is, signs and roads leading anywhere where there are warm wide open blue spaces....north or south....
  And look here are more blue signs welcoming the happy traveler, as she travels to these beautiful summer days....
 But alas I had to wake up and stop dreaming, and just enjoy my beautiful Sunny Sunday at home with my DH and sweet Rissa.
Hope y'all have a sunshiny day.

14 comments:

  1. I think you've sent that rain here, Molly, because I'm sitting in a gloomy spot. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very good pictures and write up depicting all the different weathers you are having. I wish mother nature would get settled down for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also having cold snowy weather. I agree it would be so fun to head out for a nice warm sunny place. Thanks for sharing. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was glad to see the sun! We took Jolie and Red Katie to Gallman and rode. Ended up being a lot of riders there.

    Wind wasn't blowing to beat the band like it was last week so it was a very enjoyable ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never realized how many blue signs there are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! Perfect for Blue Monday.

    My Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I have NEVER seen a buzzard before! Is that as big as they get? I guess I'm imagining the ones I've seen in the Disney movie, "Jungle Book"!! (0; Yes, I'm a city girl! We don't see too many buzzards here! We do, however, get Canadian Geese, and I LOVE them! Happy Blue Monday, and nice to meet you today! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blues and a nice write up. Hope you have had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beansieleigh, they are a lot bigger than that...that one was way up in the top of a big tree in a low area in front of our country Church. See it up close and it is a lot bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and interesting post dear Molly.
    Hope all is well your way. Hugs...Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Molly,
    Enjoyed your Blue Monday Pics. especially the buzzard and the geese. Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures, happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I agree - love the way the pictures showed all the different weather you had and I love the sun with those blue signs. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pictures!!! Your header looks like where I live. Had to do a double take. A block up from me and the road I take is Hwy 55

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..