Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pink Saturday

My friend Beverly of How Sweet The Sound is hosting a PINK SATURDAY. Be sure and check out all the other pretty pink items over at her blog...
This Sat. I wanted to continue to share some of my 3-4 piece sets of Dishes from my addiction with EBay...
I got the 2 platters first, then found the bowl, couldn't pass it up, next came the gravy boat. lol..didn't find any more peices before DH got to the mouse....sigh..really like these. Would love to have a set of these dishes. The first platter is 16" long, very nice size the smaller one is 14" long. The bottom has Bavaria Tirschenreuth Germany Pasco Apple Blossom 245.


Next is a gravy bowl I bought and really like, I bought this one, because my DIL fell in love with my gravy boats that had attached saucers, so I bid on 2 different patterns in order to give her one and let her pick between them. I don't have a picture of the other one, but this is the one I got to keep...yay me...lol..
On the bottom is written, Bavaria Tirschenreuth, Germany US Zone, so it had to have been made between 1947-1988.
I still love all of my dishes, they are so nice, I just love looking at them. And usong them, these 2 platters will be put to good use Easter Sunday one will hold the Easter Ham and the other my Egg nest cup cakes.
I hope you enoyed looking at these. don't forget to check out the other pink Sat pictures.

18 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful. I think you must be a dishaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molly, just stopping by to let you and your readers know that to kick off my newest blog endeavor I'm having a giveaway.

    Ya'll come!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your find! lovely.. happy pink saturday & happy easter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pink china! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ... know you will enjoy displaying them on your Easter table tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dishes are beautiful, and you use them for special times! I wish for you a Blessed Easter as you celebrate our risen Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥A lovely and purr-fect Pink Saturday blog post. During this most holy time of the year I am wishing you rainbows, gracious days, dewdrop nights and the love of friends and family to comfort you and hold you close.♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Easter table will look beautiful set with those dishes. Have a great Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're going to have a mighty pretty Easter table!

    Those gravy boats with the saucer attached -- I had clean forgotten them! My mother had one, come to think of it! They sure are good for catching any drips...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Molly!

    Yes, it sure is the truth that the styles keep coming around again, isn't it?? :-) Oh, what I would have given to have had those little pink patent leather buckle shoes. Right up my little pink alley!

    Love your pretty pink china!

    Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Easter.

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pinks today - just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fact that you found something you just had to have from the heart and that you are making memories by using them. So many people collect and just put things away, never to be used. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter too, Char

    ReplyDelete
  14. so glad your going to use them...I think we save for tomorrow to often. enjoy them!
    happy pink, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love your EBay find! How can you not love EBay! LOL :) I checked out you rpainting blog! I have to say I love the chickens painted on the glass block! I love to draw. I am not the best at it but to me sketching is like black and white photos they are just in a pure form of art! Thank you for sharing all you r creations! Happy Easter!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything Bavarian is my favorite and your dishes are gorgeous!!! Happy PS and a very Happy Easter, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd be hooked on ebay too but my hubby keeps me in check...drats! LOL!


    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
    and Happy Easter
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..