Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, April 02, 2009

A New Award....

I have been stuck, I mean Honored with this great award from Beca from http://rubylanes.blogspot.com/ I want to thank her for thinking of me...and my great family for putting up with me all these years, It took a lot of hard work and long hour to achieve this.... ahhh.... "great" award.....ok a few rules come with this award...listen up,

The rules that come with this award say that I have to list 10 honest and interesting facts about me. So I guess that’s why this award is called honest (crap) ahhh I mean, scrap. I also have to pass this award on to 6 other bloggers. Here goes.
Honest Scrap Award recipients are:

1. Bev at http://beverleyannstudio.blogspot.com/
2. Tootsie http://tootsietime.blogspot.com/
3. Picket http://picketsplace.blogspot.com/
4. Smilin Sally http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
5. Xinex http://christineshomeandtraveladventures.blogspot.com/
6. songbirdtiff http://songbirdtiff.blogspot.com/

OK here we go 10 facts about me you might not know..
1. I was born in a Taxi cab outside the Emergency room of New Orlean's Charity Hospital

2. I married my best friend from High School

3. My mom remarried when I was 11 and we traveled and lived in several States before we moved back to Brookhaven and I entered the 9th grade.

4. I am too tenderhearted and will give you the shirt off my back if you need it.

5. I accept people for who they say they are, My DH says I'm too trusting.

6. I worked as a Nurses-Aid when I first got married. Wanted to go to school to be a Nurse but never was able to. Have regretted all my life.

7. I Was married at 17, had my first Son when I turned 20.

8. I had a miscarriage after my middle boy was born, it was a little girl

9. Had my last little boy when I was 35 after one Dr told me, I had a tumor , he was a tumor alright..lol...he was our miracle baby, I was bed ridden for 8 mos. Dr didn't think I was going to carry him, he was born in the hallway of the Emergency room. Came out screaming and has been going full force every since.

10. I love to watch baseball and Soccer...especially when my kids and Grand kids play

Honest Scrap Award Rules
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 6 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 6 friends. Show the 6 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

9 comments:

  1. Verrrrry INteresting! Congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know more about you, Molly! Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along to me...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving such a distinguished award LOL

    Very interesting facts, that help us know you even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how many boys do you have? Three for me. Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks! I'll try to remember to come back after my blogcation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning girl...congrats on the award..always good to get to know more about our blogger buddies! I appreciate you thinking of me sweetie...but if it's ok with you I already have this one so I'll add your name to it on my side bar...I've got to where I just can't pick and choose and pass these things along! lol Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Born in a taxi? That paved the way for such an interesting life! You're quite a gal Molly.
    I'm proud to know ya via blogland.
    Glad our cyber paths crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laughing myself sick at yer sly post, you are too funny...what a fun post!!!

    Those 10 things about you all surprised me!!! I suspected #4 (tenderhearted) though...

    Poor old Charity Hospital, I remember it well, can remember when it was a totally hoppin' place running with med students from Tulane and LSU both, filled with the nursing students...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Molly, you are so interesting!
    Love your kitty and puppy photos:)

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..