Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, April 27, 2009

Day dreams and make believe....

Well as most of you know by now, I have had the crud for about a week and doesn't look like it is getting any better. I am not the type to lay around and do nothing....oh my, I think I'm going insane, I want to do so much, but just can't get the strength to do it...so my little over active mine is running wild...doesn't it know I can't do all of this stuff it is planning for me...lol...I have repainted my bedroom, and all my furniture, made new curtains and painted a large picture of a French Country Rooster for the wall, even found an elegant ceramic French Rooster for DH to make a lamp out of for me. Or might even use one like this, isn't it so cute. Would fit perfect on my bedside table made out of the wrath iron sewing machine legs....I will blame this all on Picket over at http://picketsplace.blogspot.com/ have you seen the beautiful new bedding she has...oh, I am so in love....I have laid in the bed and repainted ever piece of furniture and every wall in this room. The Toile set she has is just fabulous. I also checked out her Friend Gloria over at http://wwwhappytobe.blogspot.com/, she is so clever, what a beautiful pair of pillow cases she sent to Picket.....oh my, I checked her blog out and now I am dreaming of using these 4 cheese domes I have to make a cute little Cloches, like she did. I can't afford to stay sick much longer or I will be throwing everything in my house out and starting over. I did make a little cake dish several weeks ago out of a Crystal plate and candle stick I found at a TS. You might remember me showing it to you. So I slipped out of bed, found on of my cheese domes and took a little bird and nest trinket box and make a little Cloche, I think it looks cute...but maybe when the delirium wears off and I can think clear again, I might find something cuter to put in it....

I knew it doesn't look like much right now, it needs more added to it, but just can't quit follow through with my thoughts right now. DH told me to take my sleeping pill and please go to sleep I was finding to much for him to do. LOL...first thing this carpet has got to go.... gottttt to gooooooo. ZZZZZZ.
This is DH, please don't wake this woman up, she is working me to death. Hope y'all have a good night. Shhhhhh.

3 comments:

  1. LOL...Nitey Night Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are too funny!!! LOL...bet you are going to have some INTERESTING dreams...LOL...

    I wish I could think up half the things you do, delirious or not!!! The cloche is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good night sleep, Molly. Great ideas going through your head all the time but you need to rest and get better!..Christine

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..