Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Only 8....yea I said 8....

My friend Leah over at http://leahhogsed.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to play a meme called 8 only 8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1.… getting my parcel done and out of the way.
2.… putting new flooring through out my house, no more carpet, yay…
3.….my trip to Branson with my Church friends
4.….watching Connor and Morgan play ball this summer
5.….remodeling my bathroom
6.….canning veggies out of the garden
7.….canning pears & peaches from my own trees
8.….a trip to Natchez next Thurs. to tour the old homes with a dear friend who lost her DH a few months ago.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1.…Over slept ahhhhh
2.…went to Dentist and had impressions made
3.…went to Clinton and took impressions to Dental lab.
4. …went to Sonny’s Bar B Q and eat one of the best pull pork sandwiches
5.….went junking’ in old Clinton
6. …Bought a beautiful Hall’s teapot.
7.…. Came home and crashed, slept for 3 hrs in recliner.
8.….fixed tomato gravy and biscuits for super.


8 Things I Wish I Could do
1.…Take another trip back to Montana and spend 2 weeks
2.…add a long front porch on my house so I can just sit in a swing and watch the cars go by…lol…
3.…make my MS and my OS pain go away, where they don’t have to suffer all the time. But God is good and helps them everyday.
4.…Spend the week taking painting lessons from my friend Trish McMurry in her beautiful country home in MO.
5.…Go to Scotland
6.…Take my whole family on a vacation to the mountains together, can’t get them all off from work at the same time.
7.… Take a cruise to Alaska
8.…Live life to the fullest…enjoy my family more…


8 Shows I Enjoy
1.…House
2.…Ghost Whisper
3..…Bones
4.…Lie to Me
5.…American Idol
6.…Antique Roadshow
7.…Criminal Minds
8.…Coral Ridge Ministries


8 people I tag
1.…. Joy….at Doodlebug
2.….Tammy… http://countrygirlathome.blogspot.com/
3.….Rhonda at http://rhondas3boys.blogspot.com/
4.…..ClassyChassy at Expressly Corgi
5.…..Beca at http://rubylanes.blogspot.com/
6.……Holly At Penniwig's sorry I know but I’d like to know a few things about you.
7.……Suzanne at http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/
8.…….Fitty at fitty's pinky rose cottage

9 comments:

  1. You are risking a flogging by tagging Penniwig! Brave, foolish woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the flail, ye better RUN, Molly dearie!!!

    I can forgive ye because I so enjoyed reading about you. One thing I knew before I even started reading was that yer thoughts were going to be centered on yer loved ones and not yerself...*sigh* ... wish you'd be a LITTLE selfish, Molly!!! You deserve being spoiled rotten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you won't hit me to hard..lol...I just think you would be interesting to know a little about. Oh I am a little selfish at times...lol...except where my kids come in, but I do enjoy being spoiled by them, they are all 3 alot like me...they spoil me rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging me Molly. I'd love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Molly...thanks for thinking of me! I actually did this one earlier in the week. I too have always wanted to take a cruise to Alaska! I want new flooring in my main rooms too! Great post! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cat picture!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to do this one on Thursday if you don't mind me borrowing it Molly!!

    Thanks for sharing yourself with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Molly,

    I'll play along! It may be a couple of days, but I'd love to do it! Sounds fun! Loved reading yours!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was very cool .. off each of your lists I has a few of almost exactly the same items! I knew we had a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..