Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today is starting off to be a very busy one. First I have to go to town and get the dreaded Flu shot. I don't like to take shots but Dear Hubby is driving me crazy to go get it.....So I'm just going to put on my big girl pants and dive in. Then on to the grocery store...even more dreaded...lol...bank, post office and our local thrift shops, love to see what new junk I can find and save....so I will be running running,
Hopefully I will get home in time to do a little more of my spring cleaning ***a little early***but taking down the decorations after Christmas has stired my "get rid of clutter" side. Oh! I realized along time ago, I was turning into my Mother...lol..my Mom was the Cleaning Queen of the South...she was know through out the community as the go to person if you had a cleaning problem. Her favorite says were "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" and "soap is cheap, you might be poor but you don't have to be dirty".
I have already rearranged and cleaned clutter out of my bedrooms and shampooed the carpet. Next the living room, den, kitchen and bathroom...no carpets there so won't take as long, but will put a good coat of floor protection on after the waxing is done. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a sparkling clean house ready for the Easter get to gether...lol...
Can't wait for the spring to get here so I can start in the yard. The 2 snows we've had since Dec. has really left it a mess. You have to realize this is Southern Mississippi, we don't have 2 snows in 10 yrs, now 2 in 1 months.
OK, I'm off to town, just listing what I need to do has tired me out...lol...I am feeling pretty good right now, hope I can make it though the week without my fatigue problem coming back...we will see.
Hope you all have a good day, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little sweet memories whispered..