Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A little Treasure

I was married 47 yrs ago at age 18,....46 yrs ago when I visited my Mom in Fort Worth, TX...I found this cute little lady beaded pin, and last night I saw a neat website by Redhatlady and looked at her great pins I remembered this pin that I had stuck back in my jewelry box and had forgotten...looking at it brings back sweet memories of that time in 1962 spent with my Mom. I will always cherish those 7 days, spend with her as a friend and equal, more than a daughter......we lost my Mom 8 yrs later at age 55 to stomach cancer. Thank you RedHatLady for causing me to remember this little treasure. It is now put in a special display case so I can look at it and remember those sweet days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little sweet memories whispered..