Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Fathers Day 2008








This is a sample of my new work, I painted this picture of my Son Ronnie and his little man Keifer. That was 16 yrs ago. Little man graduated from high school this year and this was one of my Graduation presents to him. He and his Dad have always had a special bond and now it is even stronger, as a young man he enters the world a stronger and better person because his Dad was always there for him, being his friend and father, teaching him all the right values....even after the divorce, he remained a constant in his life.


Ronnie & Keifer










Chuck and Connor
















Lance and his lovely Wife

My 3 Sons, Lance has no children yet, but I know when he does he will make a great father.
As Fathers Day apporches, I have to think about all the kids who's Dad's choose not to be apart of their lives, like my Father did, I was 5 when he left us.....I always wondered what I did to make my Dad not want me, most little ones do feel like they did something wrong. But I realized as I got older it wasn't me, but him, he wasn't strong enough to be a husband and Father, and I think "how sad for him, he missed so much in life". 3 great Daughters who grew up to have several fantastic children that would have loved to call him Grandpa. So it makes me even prouder of my 2 Sons to know they chose to be a very special person in his Sons and Daughters' lives. They also had their Father in their lives.
All of you who were fortunate enough to have a loving Father be sure and remember him tomorrow. And for the one's like me, who didn't....try to remember that we are not all strong and some just couldn't handle the pressure. And in your heart whisper, Happy Father's Day, Dad, you might not have been there for me, but because of you I exsist.
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and don't forget to hug your Dad or give him a call. If he is no long with you don't forget to remember him in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little sweet memories whispered..