Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shadow shot Sunday and playing in the Sunshine Scenic Sunday

It's time for 2 of my favorite Memes,,,,,Shadow shot Sunday over at Hey Harriet's. and Scenic Sunday
Today will be my last post for a couple of weeks. I am leaving Monday morning and returning Sat. for a weeks vacation with our Senior Class from Church, we will be headed to Gatlinburg and will enjoy a few days sight seeing and attending the Old Time Gospel singin' and preachin' Conference. I am so excited to be able to hear and see Dr. Charles Stanley preach and Randy Travis in concert.
I am also very happy and blessed that both of my Grands are being Baptised tomorrow. Connor Gave his life to Christ in July and Morgan during Revival this past week.
 All of my Boys will be here to attend Church with us and celebrate this wondrous occasion. 
For my shadow shots and my scenic Sunday shots, I want to share a few pictures I've taken of my yard, I love how the sun rises from the back of my house and playing with the trees to cast wonderful shadows...
 Even the squirrels love setting on the bench in the sunshine....
Hope y'all have a Blessed Sunday and I will see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. What fasinating photos. I love what the sunshine does with shadows. That cute squirrel is such a nice catch also. Have fun on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of your world! Love the play of shadows and light round that big tree! And the squirrels on the bench are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great yard with lots of nice places to sit down

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious day and week you have ahead of you, Molly. I know your heart will be brimming over with love and pride for Morgan and Connor today as they dedicate their lives to our Lord. I hope your coming week will be filled with blessings, too. Enjoy your trip and be sure to take lots of pictures to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing - wonderful photo shots and love the squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly,

    I hope your trip went well, and that you're home safely and will have all your computer problems solved soon. I MISS your lively words and charming pictures.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..