Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Random shots from my bedroom window, foggy Mississippi morning

I woke up to a rather beautiful sight this morning or to me it is beautiful...a Foggy Mississippi morn. 1 sure sigh that Fall is in the air. This is the kind of morning my Momma would call a pea soup morning. The fog is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Sadly it is also a very dangerous kind of morning especially for the kids headed to Co-Lin, cause they don't realize yet how dangerous it can be, you never know what the fog is hiding untill you've run into it. And they just don't slow down, can see but still go wide open.




 Hope y'all have a beautiful day today and know that Fall is on the way....

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Molly Sweetie...
    Oh what a beautiful morning this is indeed. I would love to experience this scene and you sharing it with me today, has done just that.

    It looks so beautiful, and silently this morning I will be sending up a few prayers for the kids as they drive to Co-Lin to slow them down a little and make them more aware of what surrounds them. We know they are still babes in the woods dear Lord and we just want you to bring them home safe to their families.

    Molly sweetie, it is still hotter than a baked potatoe out here in Phoenix, so I sure do love to see a cooler place someone in this great country of ours. Thank you so much for the beautiful share.

    Country hugs sweetie and so much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pea soup alright!! Crazy college kids -- SLOW DOWN!

    I love the pictures you took, like a scene from a fantasy or sci fi novel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised when I walked outside and saw the fog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a wispy, foggy morning, with the greens muted and the sun wavering its way through the mist.

    These are just beautiful---and from your bedroom window! I could almost guarantee that outside would look just like this most days from any of the windows in this house---I haven't washed windows in over a year!

    I'm kind looking forward to the Fall Cleaning more than ever this year, to get all the curtains down and shine up the glass.

    Prayers of safety for all driving in the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty, Molly. I love the fence row. I can tell Fall is on its way here, too. Goldenrod is blooming -- that's a sure sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fog adds such an interesting, eerie element to your photos~love 'em. Hugs to ya' Molly, hope that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful view fog or no fog. It is kind of dangerous driving though. Great pics again! sandie

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..