Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Beautiful gift from God...

I went to Richland last Sat to a Soccer game and while there I spent a little time wondering through my Son's rose garden. It is new and small but he has loved roses since he was little and has always wanted a rose garden..I love roses but have never had any luck with them.
His are blooms their last for this year but have been oh so beautiful. Of course I had camera in hand as I wondered.
The first pictures are of MinMin's Hibiscus that she has growing by her mailbox...
I noticed when I snapped this one something besides me was enjoying the beauty of the rose...


 my favorite was this lone bud on the bush all by itself, saying look at my splendor...
 In the corner of the garden he has his beloved Statue of The Mother looking over the beauty of his flowers and a few weeds...lol...... the garden is still a work in progress..he can only do a little at a time...still needs to mulch the beds, but his back will let him do just so much...
 Hope you enjoyed this little morning stroll though the garden with me...Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

  1. I did, I luv roses too. Seem to buy only crazy ones though.

    We have one we call the sabre tooth rose that has gotten 15 feet up in the tree with 1/2 inch long thorns.

    Some of the others only bloom once a year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic job your son has done with his roses!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful blooms Marjorie. Thanks for a little peek.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..