Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, September 03, 2010

Finding Beauty Friday

Today I am joining Claudia's "Friday Finding Beauty" event on Dipity Road. Today all the participating blogs can post whatever they like on their blog that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives.
Beauty comes in all sizes, shapes and forms. Some you can see and touch, others you can only feel in your heart.....today I am sharing some of the simple sounds and sights that have touched me over the years. I have always loved this song Falling, (cause I liked the show Twin Peaks...ok I'm a little weird at times), but it has a special meaning to me also, as it was the song played at my Middle boy's wedding. Sadly the marriage didn't last but we recieved a wonderful and lasting gift from that marriage, my first Grandson Keiferman. Though my child thought his world had ended, he finally moved on to find the perfect girl for him and they blessed me with my first Granddaughter.
If you look and I mean truly look you can find beauty in everything, even the hard times.

Hope you all have a happy and safe Labor Day week end. Me I'm going to be keeping another joy of my life, My sweet Rissa while her Mom and Dad go to the Big Easy for their wedding anniversary and
life moves on.
Happy 10th Anniversary to my wonderful Son and special Daughter.

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. That's great that they have found each other.

    Have a good weekend and a happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to your son and DIL! They are so cute. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..