Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Finding Beauty Friday


Today I am joining Claudia's "Friday Finding Beauty" event on Dipity Road. Today all the participating blogs can post whatever they like on their blog that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives.
Beauty comes in all sizes, shapes and forms. Some you can see and touch, others you can only feel in your heart.....today I'm sharing my beautiful Granddaughter playing her favorite sports, soccer....
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own scrapbooking design

5 comments:

  1. Loved the slideshow, Molly. We spent many a happy hour at our son's soccer games, so I know how much fun you had capturing those pictures. Great presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you enjoyed that game. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The beautiful game" as played by a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What better beauty if there than that? sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. They didn't play soccer when I was growing up. Otherwise, I would have probably luved it.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..