Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finding Beauty Friday...

Today I am joining Claudia's "Friday Finding Beauty" event on Dipity Road. Today all the participating blogs can post whatever they like on their blog that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives.
Beauty comes in all sizes, shapes and forms. Some you can see and touch, others you can only feel in your heart 
Today I want to share a few things that I see as beautiful..I believe you can find beauty in everything if you look hard enough...
The beauty of God's flowers and the Bubble Bees that pollinate them....
The beauty of the butterflies



 The beauty of a child and  The love of a pet.
 The beauty of a blue bird...
and even the beauty of a lizard, yes even a lizard is beautifully and wondrously made by God...
Be sure and find the beauty in everything you see and do...

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography! I look forward to visiting your blog!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, you have the most beautiful SOUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are indeed very beautiful. Luv the pictures.

    Have a great weekend Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your photography. We just need to be reminded to slow down and look. Hope you have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are stunning. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures!
    Really amazing... I am awed.
    Lovely of you to share, thank you!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are just incredible Molly...have you been taking classes??? What, is that squirrel holding in your header???

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everyone, I have discovered I love taking photos. Still got so much to learn..don't know any of the proper ways to get good shots I just take what catches my eye.
    Susan, that silly little rodent is eating pears off my pear tree...they are striping it clean...getting ready for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always so inspired when I stop by and say hi.

    Your templates are so fun! Love your composition on your butterfly shots and the way you highlight some of your colors while leaving others BnW.

    I saw my first Blue bird this past weekend in Portland -- they arent in SLC that I have seen. (sadly he saw me hanging with my camera LOL and flew the coup!)

    Thanks Molly for sharing...

    big hugs!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..