Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Amusing a bored retired housewife

 I have really been enjoying myself with my new hobby, it is amazing what you can do with Photo Shop Elements...You can change this
                                        to this, I love how the droplets of water just standout on her nose and in her hair...
This
to this.... 
kinda looks like an old antique picture...kinda a, if you close one eye and cover the other with your fingers...lol..

 I also love doing the novelty shots like these next 3....
But my favorite thing to use it for is to save or make a picture better like this
                                                                                                                or this
                                                                                                             to this
                                 I also like being able to make this from a bunch of photos
                                                                                           and changing it to this
I find it amazing just how much you can do, now that I've done a lot of simple things, it's time to try some harder ones..so off I go, just playing around down here in Mississippi.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me!

    I don´t have PhotoShop, but I play with Picasa, Picnik and iPhoto.

    I am 56 years old, married for 36, have one daughter (our son died four years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you changed the shots. I have heard great things about Photoshop elements but do not have any program like that to use. looks like it could be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shots. They are very creative.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You artists can just get the hang of the neatest things!! I'm so glad you have such a fun hobby, and hope you're enjoying cooler weather for your outdoor photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've got the hang of PS. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..