Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scenic Sunday

Scenic Sunday is a photo meme of the scenery. It can be landscapes, buildings, flowers, or anything you feel is a scenery photo. This meme will be held every weekend. To join, just post your scenery shots on your blog and link back to Scenic Sunday.
These are a few of my favorites shots, taken in Yellow Stone National Park, WY in 2006

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos from Yellowstone, it is my favorite place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your pictures. Wish someday I could visit that place. I like the quote from Jay Leno ^_^


    Frozen delight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots! I would love to visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures I enjoyed looking at them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh I recognized it right away! I love Yellowstone - So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! It took me on a mini vacation! Thanks for sharing... Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, love the photo's. Bet it was a great vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Yellowstone. Haven't been in years. Maybe it's time to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are very beautiful. Love the sunny skies and vast vistas, rocky tho it is.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..