Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, March 22, 2010

Blue Monday

It is Blue Monday over at Sally's house. Well maybe not blue times, but time for some great blue items...Please visit Smiling Sally by clicking here.....
With Spring's arrival, not that you could prove it to me by the weather we are having, my mind turns to my favorite sport...BASEBALL, and the thought of Little League games from the past goes dancing through my head... I so enjoyed watching my boys and my Grands play. This year Redman and MooMoo will be playing again. Redman will get the cast off his arm Weds and then he must wait 2 weeks to play, he is so happy...lol...me too.
 Hope you have a great Blue Monday

13 comments:

  1. That's a lovely photo! You painted it yourself? That is AMAZING! Great job :) Happy Blue Monday!

    My Blue Monday's here!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty picture.. Happy blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my...what a lovely talent you have. The painting is awesome.
    I have a little 8 yr. old granddaughter that will be playing baseball this summer. I love those little games....such fun. Right now, twin 12 yr old grandgirls are playing basketball. We do love going to all the games...:)
    So glad your grandson's arm is getting healed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top shots!
    Happy Blue Monday..Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a talented grandma you are, Molly. Love the blue. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great talent you have there! What a super album comver!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Redman is a lucky little boy to have such a loving and talented grandmother. I'm so glad his arm has healed so he can play baseball. What fun memories in store for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great painting. I wish I had your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molly,

    You and your talents are A M A Z I N G !

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a talented artist! This will be something your grandson will cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..