Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

2d time around Tuesday,



It is time for 2nd Time Around Tuesday, hosted by Diane @ A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. be sure to drop by Daine's blog and check out the other 2d time around items.........
and for .50 cents, I just couldn't pass it up. (notice my blown bulb, I didn't until I took this picture, must change it out)
I also had to have this glass pitcher, it is very thin and delicate, it looks like a martini pitcher...but on the bottom is written, MADE IN THE USA....PYREX....DO NOT USE ON TOP OF RANGE...
made in the USA had me from the start...lol..it is just the perfect size to mix my sugar free peach tea in, and for $2.00, home it came.
Well that's my little treasure finds this week, nothing really special, but to me real treasures and they are usable. And I spent a total of $2.50. Nice.

4 comments:

  1. You got a couple or really nice seconds. I like that it was from the good old USA and I love sugar free peach tea.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "usuable" things, too -- we enjoy them so much more if we get to actually use 'em for something! They don't get put away or gather dust.

    That big junk sale coming up sounds so good! Bet you will have some real finds to share next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did quite well...especially for only $2.50!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I hope it's worth the drive up Molly. I really hate I can't make it. 1st horse show for MS Western.

    Finds some good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..