Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday Photo Shop of God's love

I am joining shadow shot sunday, click here to got to Hey Harriet and check out the other SSS pictures and Spiritual Sunday you can click here to go there and read so wonderful inspirations
This morning I got up early as I always do, (old habits are hard to break) and walked into my kitchen to make my coffee and come visit with you, my friends.
I have my Surprise flower (my orchid) sitting in my kitchen window and the morning sun was just beautiful shining through the bright yellow petals. Well you know where this is going..:-), yes I grabbed my camera and took pictures, the orchid framed by the window and the sun streaming in was a perfect picture. To the human eye it was perfect, but looking though the eye of the camera, it wasn't, all the little imperfections like the dirty window, all the dirt and grim showed up, even as the beautiful light of the sun highlighted the beauty of the orchid so too did it highlight the imperfections of the surrounding window. 

It is also true with our lives, to the human eye so many of our lives are picture perfect, but when the camera of God shines on our lives, he sees all our little flaws and sins. We may hide them from the rest of the world, but we can not hide them from him. As photoshop would be the saving grace for my pictures, God is the saving Grace for our lives, for only he can take our lives and make them picture perfect. Doesn't God's love shine through to us, no matter how dirty or unattractive our lives or our world may be? If we open our hearts and lives to him, doesn't he take away all the dirt and grime to show the world our true inner beauty? Doesn't his love, clean up our flawed, sin filled lives, just as photoshop cleans up our flawed pictures?
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, and may your lives be filled with sunshine and love.

10 comments:

  1. I loved your photo but your words are what will remain with me. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points and SUCH a lovely flower. Thank you for a thought-provoking Spiritual Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely post again Molly. Your orchid is so beautiful. Don't these little unexpected blessings bring so much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly this is beautiful as is the flower. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Molly I loved the thoughts today - it is true - even when we are 'cracked' he loves us. No puns intented. Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this analogy,and your orchid is beautiful.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great comparison. And I love the picture. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..