Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, March 11, 2011

Several days ago Janie posted pictures of her beautiful Loropetalum bushes, they were so lovely. I just had to check mine out. About 1 1/2 years ago we had a new roof put on and I was just heart broken cause the guy who was moving the dump truck around the house to throw the old shingles in, ran over the only bush that I had. It was planted to cover the Heat and Cooling unit. It's a wonder he did hit the unit too.. I was furious, took all my will power not to say anything..., but DH said, don't worry it will come back. Well he was right ( as bad as I hate to admit it) here are a few pictures I took this morning. When it was hit it was almost as tall as the house and not very thick. I admit I was going to thin it and cut it shorter, BUT not that short...isn't it beautiful now?...
I am loving this beautiful weather..I even had a little visitor come up to the window this morning, then ran to the park bench in my yard and sit there as if to say "Good Morning, want to take my picture? I'll pose"
there he goes to the bench
Is this a good pose??
Why yes a close up would be nice..thank you.
Hope you have a blessed day..be sure and look around you, God's love and beauty are every where.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,
    Your bush is gorgeous! The little furry friend is cute too. You've captured him well! We won't be seeing Spring for a bit here yet but at least the snow is beginning to melt. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are blooming their heads off!

    I have a couple of pictures scheduled next week.

    Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bush is lovely and that squirrel was a very nice model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plant is indeed a phoenix come back to life. I declare, Molly---all creatures just LOVE you!

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Loropetalum is gorgeous, Molly, and I love your little friend -- especially the close up shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful bush. It will be a long time before anything's blooming around here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bush! Your visitor looks quite the ham! So cute...

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..