Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project Simple Pleasures2
I'm joining Simple pleasures again over at A Collection of this and that...Click on picture above to join or check us out.

Most everyone that reads my blog, know that about a year & 1/2 or so ago, I bought a new camera, not just a point and shot but a "takes a genius to operate kind"..lol..which I'm not. And a monster was born, I have to give credit to Janie over at Southern Lagniappe for getting me interested in taking pictures. If you've never stopped by her blog check it out. You will be amazed at her talent.
With that being said, that is my today's Simple Pleasure, the wonderful friends I have made since I started blogging, the pleasure of sitting down with a cup of coffee first thing every morning and reading my new friends blogs, friends I'd never met if not for blogging. Some I know I will never met except at the computer every morning. But from each and everyone I have learned something new.
Sandie at Chatty Crone, who has helped me understand so much about my Granddaughter.
Ramona at The Japanese Redneck, who makes me laugh with her cute picture of her cats and their playful antics and pictures of her beautiful horses.
Al over at Al's Photography, his views and pictures of our Western States will take your breath away and he allows me to travel with him in my mind to places I may never get to see again.
Dayle at A Collection of this and that for giving us the opportunity to met others and learn of their Simple Pleasures
Sally over at. Smiling Sally I have really enjoyed my Monday's spend checking out all the blues there are out there..
I don't want anyone to think cause I didn't list them they are less important..all my friends are important and I learn from them all, Corgi Mom, Counting my Blessings, Home in the Hollow,  Lawn Tea, West Virgina Treasures, Corgi Dog News, the list goes on and on. I would be here all day if I listed everyone and the joy they bring me
So I will just say my Simple Pleasure is my friends and all they have taught me in the last 2 yrs.
Below are a few friends that visited me this morning..Thanks Janie and Al for your inspiration.

I hope you have a wonderful day and remember our greatest gifts are those we call Family and Friends.
Who have you touched today with your words and actions?

11 comments:

  1. Love the birds...just beautiful. So agree with you on the blogging world and I have only been in it a year..seeing God's body all over the world and meeting them through technology..amazing and a great simple pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have mastered that camera. Those are some great photos. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know dear Molly - you are my simple (?) pleasure too - you got me though my knee surgery and you always answered me and never got frustrated with my silly questions. And I know you had so much trouble with yours. I have empathy for you. Whew! And you have been a good friend and helping me understand my grandson. I think true friendship is a two way street. Thank you for being you. Chatty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Molly. I never knew I would enjoy blogging so much or be so very interested in other blogs as I am now.

    I feel honored to have such good blog friends as you!

    Luv the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chuckled at your "takes a genius to operate" comment. I have one of them too and I feel like sometimes I may as well be blind. My husband is the one with a knack for photography, but in my laid-off-from-work period, I've been playing with it. It's like discovering a whole new world. And you have done it amazingly! Kudos to you.

    I, too, relish in the people I have "met" through this blog land. People, who otherwise, I might never have been blessed by. A wonderful simple pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly, thank you for your kind words about my photography. You have certainly mastered your camera -- your pictures are always wonderful. I love these today of your finches, and especially like the rain puddle! Isn't it amazing how there are pictures all around us ... just for the taking.

    I am truly honored to be included in your list of "simple pleasures." The feeling is mutual, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics girl...love them...don't kid yourself...you know your way around a camera! Hope you are having a great week sweetie...Picket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your kind words, Molly! I also love the friends I've made in the blogging world; it isn't something I'd imagined when I started. I like those shots of your feathered friends - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovey photos!
    You are right-blogging friends are a blessing!
    grace& joy..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have caught some wonderful pics! I have been enjoying slowly learning how to take pictures. I am loving it. I hope to get some reading done on ways to improve soon. Those birds were a real treat to see, thanks for sharing.

    blessings!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't agree more. A week or so ago (I can't keep up) I celebrated friendships as a simple pleasure, as well, and that certainly includes our blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..