Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just a quick farewell

My dear friends, I have been contemplating this decision for awhile and it is with heavy heart that I write. For sometime now my heart just hasn't been in my blog. There is so much going on in my life that I have to struggle to make a post daily or even every other day, sometimes I have to struggle just to get out of bed and keep going. It not fair to you my fellow bloggers that I can't make it around to read your post.
DH has had some major health issues lately and if he is to get well the Dr says he must make some major life style changes (food) that man loves to eat.. I feel my time needs to be spent with him and making sure he is taken care of.
I love you all and will try to stop by and visit as often as I can.
I will continue to post on my 365 project blog for all I have to do is post a picture a day. Please drop by to check out my picture of the day and leave a comment if you like.
Love you all and may God be with you...

10 comments:

  1. Molly,

    Wishing you and your family the very best. I know sometimes we have to make changes in our life for the best. So here's hoping life is good for you and yours and come by and visit when you have time. Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly I have needed a blog break too. It's okay. I will check out your picture blog. I hope you and hubby enjoy more precious time together. I wish you all health and happiness. Hugs! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that your husband has been so sick. I totally understand. I really haven't been much into my blogging lately. I have too much going on with the kids and Spring is almost here. I've been sick for a month. I've been thinking of taking a break myself.

    You take care of yourself and your man! We will be here when you return!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Molly - I understand yet at the same time will miss you very much. You do sound tired and if your husband needs you - you need to be with him. I hope he gets better. Both of you.

    I didn't even know you had another blog - dah.

    I'll have to go check it out.

    With much love,
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, Molly, YOU, TOO! I'll miss looking in SO much, with all your beautiful photos and remembrances of HOME.

    Thank you for these years of delightful reading and viewing, and I wish you well in all you do.

    I'm taking a bit of time off, as well, just to rest a bit and re-group. I know we'll see each other out and about sometime, and will look forward to whatever we encounter.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly, I'm so sorry to hear you will be away for a while, and will miss your pictures and sweet stories. I will remember you and your husband in my prayers as you work together to help him regain his health. Please keep us posted when you can ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need times of rest. May you and your husband find renewed strength in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing the best for you and your husband....Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care of DH. And take care of Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie...I am so sorry you are going thru such a difficult time right now...but I totally understand what you are saying...I don't get to come by as often as I'd like...have the time when I get started trying to visit all my blog friends the doorbels rings or the phone rings and the kids and grands are always in and out...you will be missed sweetie...I sure do miss 'farming' with you but I just couldn't find the time anymore for facebook....you take care and I pray that touch and move on your behalf with each passing moment...love you sweetie...my door is always open to you...take care...Picket

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..