Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Shadow shot Sunday love will provide...

Good morning y'all, I'm back to posting on Shadow Shot Sunday over at Hey Harriet, click here to check out all of  the other great SSS pictures,
and also Spirtual Sunday click here
Today my post is about no natural shadow or shade,  but shadow made by love and friendship.
Sat a week ago I went to Richland, to watch Baby Girl play soccer, the sun was intense and had my eyes really blurry and hurting, so since I couldn't see the screen of my camera I simply located BG on the field, pointed in that direction and clicked..lol..not sure of exactly what pictures I would come up with. When I looked at them on the computer I was very surprised and pleased with the wonderful pictures I got.
To be March, it was extremely hot that day and they played at 12:00 noon, there was little to no shade on the Soccer Field and after running up and down the field the little ones where extremely hot. I was drawn to these 2 pictures, how lucky my little girl was to have such a sweet friend...this child saw her friend setting in the heat and bright sun, and she stood and held the umbrella over BG's head ....
But isn't God like that to us, when he sees us standing in the heat of hardship and striff, when we need the comfort of his shade, doesn't he stand and hold the umberella of love and protection over us.
Hope you have a Blessed week and I pray God holds the unberella of love and protection over you.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day!

    Hearty Shadow, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to speak God's word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and words to match! Glad I am here today. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Thanks for joining us for Spiritual Sundays. I'm not sure I've visited your blog before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need a little shade now and then!

    SHADOW COUNTING

    A shadow for one?
    What fun, what fun!

    A shadow for two—
    In black or blue?

    A shadow for three?
    O my, O me!

    A shadow for four?
    Ah, mi amour!

    A shadow for five?
    Coming alive!

    A shadow for six?
    Light playing tricks!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Shadowy Tlaquepaque Street

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the post and the analogy....the girls are beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. They would have had to swim this past Sat.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post. It is great to be under God's protective umbrella.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..