Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

and the winner is....

Well my drawing has ended and since I couldn't get Chi-Chi to cooperate...all she would do is look at me like I'd lost my mind...well, I never..do you really expect me to put a piece of paper in this mouth?...I don't think so...

So I went to plan B..let DH draw it, but he would only do it after I promised no picture of him would show up in my blog...giggle...little does he know he shows up quit often...shhhhh...don't tell him...lol..
So after many promises, he reached in and pulled out 1 slip of paper and....drum roll...the WINNER IS...

Chatty Crone, hope you enjoy, if you will send me your mailing address to molly43@bellsouth.net  I will get your prize in the mail...sure hope you enjoy them.
Molly

5 comments:

  1. Chi Chi is such a sweet baby. Congrats to Chatty Crone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Chatty Crone. job well done DH in drawing the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Chatty is very lucky!!! Your paintings - on stemware, canisters, wherever!!! -- are so fun and pretty!!!

    Good girl, Chi Chi! Don't you let mama forget you are Royalty and can't be expected to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Chatty - couldn't have a nicer winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I feel so lucky and blessed and excited. I don't win too much - so this is AWESOME! Thank you Molly.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..