1. Texture (current Mortal Muses' prompt)
2. Fog (Exploring with a Camera prompt - linky open starting February 2nd.)
3. Button (PieniLintu's suggestion)
4. Beverage or Drink (PieniLintu's suggestion)
5. Seventies (PieniLintu's suggestion - could be interpreted as vintage 70's image/product, a person in their 70's or 70's processing
For my texture I used a picture that I took last summer of King's Tavern in Natchez, MS and added a crinkle paper texture to make it look like a crumbled up old photo...I like the look I got...Legend has it that this old Road house, built in the mid 1700's, is haunted, I had to smile when I saw the small orb floating at the top of this picture... wonder who was watching me...:-)
I snapped this picture outside my bedroom window over looking the pasture early one morning last week, it is not unusual for us to have fog around here the way the weather changes from cold to hot, hot to cold..I thought it looked a little eerie...
I keep this jar of old buttons in my paint/sewing room on a shelf just in case I need a button for anything...
My drink of choice is the diet green tea, I just love it...
I hope you enjoy my interpertation of these prompts....