Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, May 21, 2010

Finding Beauty Friday



I'm linking this post to "Friday Finding Beauty" event on Claudia's blog Dipity Road. Today all the participating blogs can post whatever they like on their blog that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives.
In Brookhaven we have many Beautiful Churches of every Denominations, but to me one of the most beautiful is The Catholic Church, Saint Francis of Assisi Founded in 1866.


I had several more pictures to post but am having trouble with the picture up loader. Does anyone know how to change the code on pictures to make them larger.
Hope you all enjoy these shots of our beautiful little Church...will show more Brookhaven Churches soon.


8 comments:

  1. Heyyy, thanks for popping by ,,love it BTW !!!
    These are AWESOME looking Chruch pics... Beautiful in fact... Super photos. Hope you get help with your ??? My hubbs is looking into it for you..
    Later Sweet Tater...Dena with Hugs from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful church, the front is stunning!

    Wish I could help you, but html is Greek to me, lol.

    Molly, I see you've been having tests, but looking back I can't find the post that says what's going on. You know I was off blogging while I made the move and I'm still playing catch up with everyone. You are in my thoughts you sweet thang, feel better soon! I couldn't believe the story of your friend being shot, what a horrendous act, they should be charged with attempted murder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darlin!
    Such a beautiful post... crisp and clear shots of quiet and peace.

    Depending on the program you use to adjust your photos... you typically can adjust the size in that.

    Hope that helps a lil

    Hugs GF

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful church pictures - yours right? So how did your tests come put? And when you learn how to adjust pictures - would you let me know? I am confused too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly, what lovely pictures of Brookhaven! I love church architecture, and you've shared some pretty shots with us here today. I'm stopping by on the Pink Saturday train. Here's hoping you have a happy one!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly,
    This is my first visit to your sweet blog via Finding Beauty Friday. I will be returning! Your photographs are beautiful. I attended St Francis of Assisi on Long Beach Island, NJ. I love the architecture of this chapel.
    Stop by my blog and be sure to enter my give away as well.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely I will visit your article regularly....Thanks for this sharing......Please continue this great job....
    Please continue this great job....so good luck...

    Classifieds11
    free classifieds ads
    Post Ads
    buyers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I coulnd't post comments on friday. Luv the pictures. A pretty church.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..