Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, May 24, 2010

Blue Monday

Wow..it's Monday already, and the mad rush around my house continues. First we had several storms last week and it seems one of them knocked the Direct TV in our bedroom out..a not so good thing around here since DH likes to lay in bed at night and watch TV... and I love for him too cause then I get to watch what I want on the living room TV...soooo, I have spent the morning on the phone with DTV and I am running last with my Blue Monday post, but we have TV again..yeah.
Being Monday means it time for Blue Monday over at Sally's house. .Please visit Smiling Sally by clicking here.....

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blue Monday to ya! Great photos and lovely blog! Blessings, DE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birdie! Soon he will have company all around him in that birdbath!

    I can't wait for your daylilies to bloom, either! Wondering if you have the orange ones or a variety???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your little fountain! Happy Blue Monday to you, your photographs are awesome, thanks for sharing them!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling idea, Marjorie! Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blue bird looks great there. He's out watching out for intruders to your flowers Very cute.
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bird bath. My orange daylillies are showing out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable bird bath. I'm sure the birdies will love it!
    Happy Blue Monday from Joysweb

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bird is the cutest addition to your bird bath. I too have day lilies and they are so pretty when in bloom.

    I hope you bedroom TV is working soon. I do not like to watch what my dh watches either. SPORTS111 UGH

    Happy blue Monday.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..