Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, November 30, 2009

I was just wondering...

Good morning ladies, I was wondering what is going on with Blogger lately, I had  put up a nice post Sat about our great Thanksgiving, it posted..I checked it out and left for the day, when I came back it was GONE, deleted, no where to be found...Am I losing my mind, did anyone else see it or have had this problem?...
Will try to redo it later today but got alot to do right now. Taking DH back to DR.
Talk to y'all later..hope this one doesn't disappear. Byeeee

6 comments:

  1. That has happened to my friend several times over the last year. It has been random. Not sure why? But as a warning to you, after this happened to her a few times she came home and her blog was gone. Just gone...
    So I would recommend downloading your blog onto a disc as a backup or downloading it to blurb.com
    When things start getting freaky with the blog it makes me nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never experienced any problems with Blogger, Molly. I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where your Thanksgiving Day post was? Your snowmen glasses are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of bloggie friends are having problems. One of my bloggie friends from England has had her whole blog background and posts disappear!!! Others are reporting posts that disappear, reappear, and disappear again...SOMETHING is going on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well it sucks, cause I do good lately getting a post up, much less having to repeat it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stinks. I always preview my posts, copy them and paste them to a Word document.

    I mainly do this to print them out to take home for hubby to read. But now am glad I do, cause I might need them to repost sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..