Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Future Models

During Thanksgiving Break I was fortunate enough to have both my girls for the week. I was shocked when the Rissa Kat asked me to take some pictures of her modeling..now you got to realize this is the child that hides when we bring the camera out. So of course I was delighted to take as many as they wanted..here are a few..the little darker hair one is Rissa and she is 11, the long legged blond is my little smiley she is 10.
They looked so grown I almost cried...
When we started out their hair was so curly and pretty but the wind was crazy that day...blowing every direction and really messed it up...







 this is my favorite of Rissa Kat












 this one is my favorite of Morgan

They just grow up so fast...

1 comment:

  1. They do grow up fast.

    Very good pictures Molly. They are both beautiful girls that are going to grow up into beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..