Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter to all my Blogging Buddies

Thank you all so much, prayers have been answered and love shared. This is a note Keifer posted on his Face Book today...

Keifer Smith
Through the broken ribs and pain, I'm still breathin'. Blessed with wonderful friends and family. Happy to still be here with you guys. I was given a second chance, and will be living life to the fullest through him.
GOD is GOOD.....

I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Easter,


9 comments:

  1. Get well soon Keifer!

    Happy Easter to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless You Keifer. Happy Easter Molly.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Easter to you all, and I know this celebration will be one of the happiest y'all have ever spent.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That put a smile on my face Molly!

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos of the wreck are so much worse than I pictured when you asked for prayer.... what a wonderful Easter gift to have him home again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy Molly
    What an awesome God !
    I just love it when Miracles happen :)
    May your Easter Weekend continue to be filled with many blessings that cannot be explained but just like God are simply amazing .
    Thank you for sharing .
    Love and hugs coming to you and yours from Texas
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful note from Keifer. I know your hearts are full of gladness today -- so many blessings and "How Great Thou Art moments!"

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..