Molly's Country Memories

Molly's Country Memories

The memories and happening in the everyday life of a country girl

Monday, October 18, 2010

Blue Monday..MSU Bulldogs..and things

Good morning, it's time again for Blue Monday over at Smiling Sally's, go by and check out all the other pretty blues by clicking here.
Sat I paid a visit to the Crystal Springs Flower and Garden Expo held on the grounds of the Miss State Experiment Station. They always have such wonderful plants and lectures on how to grow and what to grow.
While there I saw this cute little farmer, it's easy to see why they call him the MSU farmer...got to love them Bulldogs...they can even pull a plow...
It has been so dry in Mississippi, no rain in this area for quite a spell, that I was surprised they where able to grow anything....sure took alot of watering.
 I think you met this little guy yesterday he was drinking coffee with a friend..couldn't resist giving you a close up of him in all his country finest and Blue overalls....lol
 I loved these Blue gazing balls, meant to buy one but was going to wait till I got ready to leave so I wouldn't have to carry it all day. Nope, sold out when I came back through...teach me not to wait.
 There were rows and rows of beautiful flowers everywhere.


Well these are just a few of my many pictures and some with blue in them. I pray that each and everyone of you has a wonderful week filled with kindness and peace.

5 comments:

  1. I missed getting to go this year. Unfortunately I had to work. Looks as beautiful as I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of the same pictures that I took!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super time you had, Molly, but you had so much fun that you FORGOT TO LINK IN TO BLUE MONDAY! LOL

    Please come on back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the MSU farmer-so unique. Looks like a fantastic fall outing.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fun pictures, Molly. My favorite is the first one.

    I've missed you ... hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Little sweet memories whispered..